OK, so my girl Jersey over at Devin’s Journey tagged me with this um well thingy where I’m supposed to tell you six of my unspectacular quirks and then do a whole lot of other stuff which includes a lot of cutting and pasting and then tagging other people with some more cutting and pasting and then getting them to cut and paste too. I love my Jersey girl, so I don’t want to let her down, but I’ve got to be honest, I’m just not a fan of these things. Besides, I happen to think that my quirks are pretty spectacular, but I’ll do my best to find six that I can share.
Incidentally, I asked Luau for his thoughts and suffice to say he a) went over the limit ~ six dear, just six ~ and b) he gave me nothing that was appropriate for public consumption. Thanks for your help, darling. Really.
So here goes:
1. I never sit with my back to the room in a restaurant.
The only exception to this rule is if I’m dining with my Dad. That’s because he’s the one who taught me never to sit with my back to the room so it was his rule first. And he’s bigger than I am. By a lot. And he was a middle school principal for forty five years so when he tells you to do something, you just kind of do it. Because you feel like if you don’t do it, you might get detention. Or ‘the look’. And you DON’T want the look. Trust me.
Oh, his reasoning had something to do with seeing the shooter coming. Whatever, Don Corleone.
2. I brush my teeth in the shower. Hey, my time is precious. Two minutes I save is two minutes I can spending making the world a better place for my children. Or sleeping. Or writing. Or playing Scramble. Or sleeping. Yes, I know I said sleeping twice.
3. I always smell my food before I eat it. I believe that this is just common sense.
4. I have one radio station programmed in my car. All country. All the time.
4.a) I love the PBR. Oh gee. Was that a link to Justin McBride? Oops. Not.
5. I have 123 pairs of shoes. Yes, I just counted them. No, I didn’t count sneakers. Yes, I can still give you twelve reasons why I still NEED another pair.
6. I can wiggle my ears.
Oh, and if this is your thing, consider yourself tagged.